Ares Ethos Quad Copter QX 75
Mini Electric Quad Copter
A capable and durable nano-micro sized quadcopter anyone can fly - and flip - indoors or out!
- Nano-micro size and low weight for incredible durability plus easy flying in smaller indoor and outdoor spaces
- Fully proportional 4-channel control for excellent maneuverability indoors and outdoors in light wind conditions
- Advanced 3-axis gyro control system offers precise control and maximum stability for first-time and experienced pilots
- Unique body design offers improved visibility to help maintain orientation and is available in two attractive trim schemes
- Innovative 'Automatic Flip Mode' allows almost anyone to perform 360 degree flips in any direction with just the push of a button
- Ergonomic 4-channel transmitter with 2.4GHz technology, LCD screen, dual rates and built-in USB port for charging
- 300mAh 1S 3.7V LiPo battery and dual port DC USB charger for easy charging from almost any computer or USB power source
The Ares Ethos QX 75 may be small in size but it's big on performance and capability for both first-time and experienced quadcopter pilots. The advanced 3-axis gyro control system offers precise control and maximum stability while the nano-micro size allows for easy flying in smaller indoor spaces and fully proportional 4-channel control offers plenty of maneuverability for flying outdoors in light wind conditions too.
The innovative 'Automatic Flip Mode' allows almost anyone to perform 360° flips with just the push of a button on the transmitter and the unique body design offers improved visibility to help maintain orientation. An advanced design and composite materials result in low weight and incredible durability plus the airframe is 100% factory-assembled and ready-to-fly right out of the box — no tools or assembly required!
Also in the box is everything needed to fly including AA batteries for the ergonomic 4-channel transmitter equipped with 2.4GHz technology, an LCD screen, dual rates and a built-in USB port, a class-leading 300mAh 1S 3.7V LiPo battery and a dual port DC USB charger for charging from almost any computer or USB power source. That means there’s nothing extra to buy and you can be ready to fly within minutes of opening the box.
So whether you're a first-time or experienced pilot, there’s no better way to enjoy nano-micro sized quadcopter flying and no better value than the Ethos QX 75!
Length: 3.7 in (95mm)
Length Including Rotor Blades: 5.5 in (140mm)
Height: 1.7 in (44mm)
Propeller/Main Rotor Diameter: 2.2 in (56mm)
Weight with Battery: 1.3 oz (37 g)
Main Motor: Micro coreless (4 installed)
Battery: 300mAh 1S 3.7V LiPo (included)
Charger: Dual Port 1S 3.7V LiPo DC USB (included)
Transmitter: 4-channel 2.4GHz (included)
On-Board Electronics: 4-in-1 receiver/4 ESCs/mixer/3-axis gyro (installed)
Available in two colours please state when ordering
Ethos QX 75 Nano-Micro RTF Quadcopter, Red
Ethos QX 75 Nano-Micro RTF Quadcopter, Yellow
Ethos QX 75 USB Power Cable Cord Charger (1)
Ethos QX 75 Battery Connector Unit (1)
Ethos QX 75 Battery (Lipo) 3.7V 300mAh (15C)
Ethos QX 75 4-IN-1 Control Unit Board (1)
Ethos QX 75 Canopy Cabin (1)