Designed by Albert Hatfull, the Keil Kraft Senator is a contest style duration model with a distinctive single wheel helping to keep the weight down to a minimum. The Senator is one of the best performing cabin models in the Keil Kraft range thanks to a simple yet efficient design. The construction is straightforward with a box style fuselage, undercambered polyhedral wing and underslung tailplane held together with rubber bands to avoid damage should landings be less than perfect.
• Laser cut parts
• Re-drawn and re-engineered using CAD
• Mono-wheel to save weight
• Propeller and rubber motor supplied in the kit
• White tissue supplied as a blank canvas for a design of your choice
About Keil Kraft
Started in the late 1940s, the Keil Kraft brand quickly became one of the most iconic names in model manufacturing introducing a whole generation into the hobby of model making. Keil Kraft was relaunched in 2018 with each design carefully re-drawn in CAD with laser cut components for a quick build and a precision fit.
Supplied in the Box
• Laser cut balsa components
• Wire, sheet & strip balsa wood
• Plain covering tissue
• Full size printed plan & instructions
• Rubber motor & propeller
Required to Complete
Keil Kraft models are traditional hobby products and are supplied in kit format. To complete the model as shown on the box then you will need to purchase further items such as tools and materials. Here is an example list, but please contact your local model shop for advice and guidance.
• A sharp knife and various hand tools
• Various grades of sand paper
• Clear film to protect the plan
• Pack of modelling pins
• Balsa cement, white glue or cyano ‘super glue’
• Model covering dope and thinners
• Decoration (paint or coloured tissue)
• Wing & tail mounting bands
• Motor rubber lubricant
• Cotton thread
Only Suitable For Ages 14+
To complete the model as illustrated you will need to purchase further items such as tools and materials. Skill & patience are required. Choking Hazard - Contains small parts, keep out of reach of children.
Type: Traditional Build Kit
Wingspan: 812mm (32”)
Length: 660mm (26”)
Weight: 85g (3oz) Approx