The new T6L Sport from Futaba has been designed to be the perfect entry level 6 channel radio, with everything that is required included, but without the costly extras that generally are not needed with most normal models.
Benefiting from Futaba’s legendary quality, the 6L Sport is ideal for almost any model, having a full 6 channels (with a switch and rotary knob) so enabling flap, retract or other auxiliary functions to be operated by the pilot, whilst reversing switches ensure that the controls all work in the correct directions, and the included “V tail" and “elevon” mixes means that even advanced and unconventional models can be flown.
Supplied complete with the matching R3106GF receiver, this new radio is perfect for almost any application and sure to become a popular sight at airfields and boating lakes around the country.
• Uses the Futaba T-FHSS Air system
• Futaba R3106GF receiver included
• Built in antenna for a sleek design
• Features V-Tail, Elevon and Flaperon mixes
• One rotary dial and one switched channel
• Futaba T6L Transmitter
• Futaba R3016GF 'T-FHSS Air' Receiver
• Printed Instruction Manual
• R3006SB, R3008SB & R3001SB
Mixes: Elevon, V-Tail, Flaperon
Modulation: Futaba T-FHSS AIR
Receiver: R3106GF (Included)
Trainer Connector: Student Only
Battery: 4 x 'AA' (Required)