Aerofly RC7 is based on technology, design, physics of flight and on the graphics of the aerofly 5.7 Simulator, whose reputation is more to do. Beginners, experienced pilots and professionals offers a perfect simulation.
Aerofly RC7 will allow each driver to find a model at his convenience. With its unique digital landscapes and its many possibilities of settings, Aerofly RC7 is a complete RC Simulator.
• 34 designs available.
• 6 scenes digitized including 2 3D scenes.
• Models of 3D aerobatics, gliders, gliders of flight of slope, thermal and electric helicopters, jets and many others (planes, jets, helicopters, gliders, quadrocoptere).
• True reproduction of the shadow of the model on the landscape
• Simulation of fog or smoke (of your choice)
• New effects, for example the simulation of glare when you fly in the face of the Sun
• Conduct rolling improved for all models
• Cockpit view with real instruments (only in 3D scenes)
• Plug and Play, simplified installation
• Realistic simulation of the wind
• The Simulator can be used with any control accessory: joystick, USB radio, Game Commander USB IKARUS or radio (JR, Graupner...)
For some radios, adapters will be needed.
Note: no activation of the software does not run the software, but Lui 1 aircraft version.
• Compatible Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 processor with 2.4 GHz minimum
• Open GL 2.1 compatible 3D graphics card (NVIDIA 7600 GT / ATI HD 3650) with minimum 256 MB
• 1 GB RAM
• Hard disk with 8 GB of free space
• DVD ROM drive
• DirectX 9 or more
• A free USB port
• Windows XP/Vista/7/8/Windows 10
• Internet connection for activation
Attention: In the case of a minimum configuration, the quality of the simulation depends directly of the model and the chosen landscape.
• Compatible Intel Core 2 DUO or AMD 64 x 2 with minimum 2.0 GHz processor
• Compatible 3D Open GL 3.1 with minimum 512 MB graphics card
• 2 GB RAM
• PCI sound card performance