The new SC-1257TG standard size coreless digital servo is leading edge technology with super high 12 bits resolution and super strong Titanium Gears.
Ideal for TOC, steering servo on 1/8th scale Buggy, Big Foot and Crawler.
- Extraordinarily light in weight, 20% lighter than its kind in the field
- The Coreless motor inside has brought the output performance to the top level - smoother, faster and more efficient
- The metallic case design not only exudes an exquisite style but helps the operating to stay cool and smooth.
- Super strong and precise-made Titanium metal gear form as the solid framework of our servo. Our design will make “Crumbled Gear” history.
- Dimensions: 40.3 x 20 x 37.2mm
- Weight: 52.4g**
- Speed (sec/60°): @4.8v 0.09, @6.0v 0.07
- Torque (kg/cm): @4.8v 8, @6.0v 10
- Gear: Titanium/Alloy
- Case: Aluminium Heat Sink
**Weight listed does not include wires or horns.
|Servo Gear Material||Titanium|
|Servo Speed||0.07 sec/60°|
|Servo Torque||10.00 kg-cm|
Speed (sec/60°): @4.8v 0.09, @6.0v 0.07
Torque (kg/cm): @4.8v 8, @6.0v 10
Case: Aluminium Heat Sink