Product list& KIT FEATURES
Balsa Tiger Moth KIT:
Plywood sheet pack*1 1:1 installation drawing*1
Batten sets Operation instruction*1
Fiber cowl*1 Fiber servo arms*3
Metal landing gear set*1 Tail wheel set*1
Main wheel* 1 pair 4mm steel tube set*1
Blister part*4 Metal parts plate*2
Metal fitting bag*1 φ0.8mm steel wire*20M
φ1mm steel wire*10M
· 1:3.8 Scale detail and scheme-based on DH82 Tiger Moth.
· Extremely lightweight, state-of-the-art all-wood construction
· Fiberglass cowl
· Complete Hardware Pack.
· Stainless Steel Flying Wires and Terminations.
· Sprung and Damped Telescopic Undercarriage.
· Full-scale simulation metallic structure.
· Extensive Clear Drawings and Instructions.
Only Adhesives, Coverings and Radio Equipment are required to complete the airframe
Some other datum of the element.
1) The wing profile was designed according to the original plane and we did some adjustment.
2) The center of gravity is at the leading edge of the lower wing.
3) 1.5 degree incidence of each wing.
4) Setting angle: Upper wing 1° lower 4.5°. It shows in the building manual.
1. 6x >8kg.cm torque servos, we recommend Savox 1268 (Catalogue No. SAV-SC1268SG)
2. 30-60cc petrol engine, we recommend Saito FG40 (Catalogue No. SAT40FG)
3. 6ch 2.4GHz Radio Transmitter, we recommend Futaba T6K (Catalogue No. P-CB6K/L)
Additional materials and tools required for the assembly and completion of this model such as craft knives, razor saws and various adhesives. Feel free to phone us for assistance.
1850mm / 73" Length
8-9kg / 18-20lbs Flying Weight